You may ask how a business can be a part of Peace Week? The options are endless. Today the new business model is becoming more ethically engaged either by community action or sustainable practices. By partnering with Charleston Peace One Day you are letting your city/town know your company wants to move toward healthier practices that make for a better world. You are also making a global connection as well, as the global community comes together on Peace Day.
Partner with us and we will provide you a packet that includes:
* ideas for creating a message of practical peace
* a Peace Happens: Week of Peace sticker for your business window
* placards that highlight peace iniatives all over the world as well as locally (you can place these on counters for customers to take. )
* a shout out in newspapers, facebook, webpage, and for some an indepth article about your actions.
* we can help you partner with a school or local or global non-profit
* if you are a gold sponsor, we will include your name on the city banner that will hang over Meeting Street, as well as additional perks. Click here to donate: http://igg.me/p/35683?a=204281&i=shlk
Here is a local example of a business...making Peace Happen:
Coordinating with our friends at Paloosh Salon, we will be able to use the glamor of hair to highlight peace awareness. During Breast Awareness Month, Paloosh Salon created a fundraiser around the idea of pink hair extentions. For Peace Week, Paloosh will offer "Peace....Extend It," white hair extenstions to recognize world peace. They will also have a "Dove Love...Rub a dub dub," pedicure/manicure with partial proceeds going to fund Charleston Peace One Day. Placards wil be available to share the broader message of the International Day of Peace. If you drive by, you may just see the Salon decorated in Peace themes. Thanks...for being a part of PEACE HAPPENS, and for creatively sharing peace in your own unique way.
2408 Ashley River Road Charleston, SC www.palooshsalon.com
Here is a Global example of Corporations...making Peace Happen:
Last year, news of the historic handshake between Adidas and PUMA made it round the world. To celebrate Peace Day, the global day of cease fire and non-violence, a special One Day One Goal tournament was held in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the home town of the two companies.